VA HOME LOANS
VA HOME LOANS
VA Loan programs specialize in offers for military members. The loans are made only by VA-approved lenders and are backed by the Federal Government. Most veterans, active duty military personnel, surviving spouses and others are eligible for VA home loan benefits. VA purchase loans, Regular refinance loans (including cash-out), Streamline refinancing and mortgage assumption are available with competitive interest rates and flexible terms to meet almost every budget.
- VA Purchase Loans-VA purchase loans are exceptional loans. Qualified military borrowers can buy primary residences valued at up to $417,000 with no money down and no private mortgage insurance. The zero-down feature of VA mortgage is popular with military members. Here the buyer has choice to choose from 15 to 30 years fixed rate mortgages and even include up to $6,000 for efficient upgrades for new homes. We as dedicated loan professionals and can assist you in customizing your purchase loan.
VA NO-NO: No Down Payment and No Closing Costs. VA purchased properties must meet VA minimum property standards.
- Regular Refinance Loans - VA refinance loans allow eligible borrowers to get present low interest rates, more desirable terms or even cash out of equity they have acquired in their homes to pay debts or make improvements. VA Streamline refinancing helps existing VA borrowers reduce interest rates and/or monthly payments in a cost-effective way often without an appraisal.
Ask us how VA loans and non-VA loans can be refinanced with this no-hassle program.
· VA LOANS VS. FHA LOANS- VETERANS WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VA LOANS MAY QUALIFY FOR SIMILAR BENEFITS WITH FHA LOANS. THIS GOVERNMENT-BACKED MORTGAGE PROGRAM OFFERS LOW DOWN PAYMENTS AND COMPETITIVE INTEREST RATES. AS A DEDICATED LENDER OF GOVERNMENT-BACKED LOANS, WE OFFER VA AND FHA MORTGAGES TO BORROWERS WITH BEST OPTIONS AVAILABLE. VA LOANS ARE NOT FICO DRIVEN BUT SOME LENDERS MAY REQUIRE MINIMUM 620 FICO SCORE; HOWEVER OUR BANKS DON'T STRICTLY GO BY VA GUIDELINES. OUR BANKS ALSO FOLLOW FHA GUIDELINES WITH NO FICO SCORES OR MINIMUM 580 FICO SCORES.
Ask us about FHA Loans for veterans and civilians alike.
- VA Mortgages- Are known for their attractive features such as no cash down on purchases, no private mortgage insurance and affordable streamline refinancing. VA loan interest rates are competitive with national mortgage rates which can change daily depending on the market. You can lock in your low rate today. We offer many unique advantages over conventional loans such as 100% loan-to-value, no monthly mortgage insurance premiums and relaxed qualification standards.
Benefits of VA Mortgage Loan:-
- Zero Down VA Loans, No down No closing costs
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No Prepayment Penalties
- VA Guarantee for Loan Security
- Up to 100% Seller-paid Costs on Purchase Loans
- Easier Qualifying Standards
- Streamline Refinancing Available
VA Mortgage Interest Rates and Credit Score
According to VA guidelines, your credit score does not affect VA mortgage interest rates like it might with conventional loan programs. VA loan rates are not driven by credit score because the government-backed veterans mortgage program doesn't even have a minimum credit score in its qualifying guidelines. It does not provide a rate structure based on credit score alone.